Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Stop updating

Started by Mauricio, September 17, 2017, 09:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauricio

A lot of stocks from Brazil Stock Exchange have not their quotes updated (BRKM5, EMBR3, ITUB4,...), or are not found (ALMI11,...) or the new name is not found (CNES11B x CNES11).

Sacha

Have you installed the latest version? It should have the quote update problem solved.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Mauricio

Sasha, I´m using the last version (lite, build 30/04/2017).
In my portfolio, the last date of the quotes are Sep 12. The stocks are EMBR3, BRKM5, ITUB4,ITSA4, LEVE3,SAPR4,...
In one watchlist the dates are different for each quote (. For example ALMI11 is Apr 28, HGRE11 and RNGO11 are Aug 25, CNES11 is Apr 20.
In another watchlist, all stocks have the quotes dated of Aug 28. The stocks are for example, BRFS3, BRPR3, CSAN3, CGAS5, ECOR3.
I can´t find a pattern why the dates vary among the portfolio and watchlist and why they do not show today´s quote.

Sacha

You are using very old version. Please install latest one. If you don't find symbol you can always add that. Please let me know if you have any problem.

Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Mauricio

It worked after installing the new version. I had checked the about and it said I had the latest version.
Thanks Sasha for your support, very good as always.