Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Registration problem

Started by Charlie, January 25, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie

I installed Stockalyze on my laptop a couple of months ago and registered it.

Today, when I tried to ued the program, I received a message saying, ,"There was a problem with the registration."

I re-registered it, and now things are woreknig again. But one of my remaining licenses was subtracted.  

What to do?

Sacha

Nothing. :)
I have increased your license limit to 10.

Keep Stockalyzing,
Sacha.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Charlie

Sacha,

Your fix of my problem is more than generous. Much thanks.

I won't be running the program on 10 computers, just the same two I have been doing: a desktop in my office and a laptop that I move around.

Stockalyze is a good program that deserves more notice than it seems to be getting. I'll been sure to mention it when I'm posting at places like the Motley Fool.

Thanks again for the fast fix,

Charlie

Sacha

Thanks for your kind words.
I know most Stockalyze users will not need more than just couple of licenses. I simply trust them and so I find no problem in giving more licenses. So far I have not been disappointed, in no case it has been misused. Such are Stockalyze users, they are wonderful.

Thanks again for choosing Stockalyze.
~Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Charlie

Sacha,

Wouldn't you know it? But I trashed my laptop and had to re-build the hard drive, which meant that all installed apps got wiped, which included StockAlyze. But not to worry. You had fixed my license problem, and I was back up and running quite easily. Your records will show I've used 6 of my licenses, but I'm still only running SA on the same two machines as before. Thank you for be trusting.

Thank you, also, for making it easy to get forum password problems fixed, which also speaks to the high quality of support you offer.

Charlie