Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Small Issues (annoyances)

Started by Tony, September 10, 2019, 04:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Hi Sacha. I hope all is well with you.

I have some small annoyances that I hope you can remedy while you address more important issues.

Charts:
When displaying a chart I must click it to make it the active window in order to scroll to my indicators.

When changing the time span in a chart, sometimes the info boxes on the left do not appear, when you change back and forth they will finally appear.

When changing time from 2 year to 3 months, the 3 month display isn't the current timeframe, in my test, it shows timeframe of 5/18/2001-8/16/2001 after viewing a 2YR chart and switching back to 3M. Can you default it to current timeframe on the right side of the chart?

Reports:
The report generated by "Scan Ideas", can you re-draw the shading when you re-sort the list? Now, The shading "follows" the item, so they become bunched up. Sometimes I sort by Signal, and othertimes I sort by Last Price depending on my objective.

When you display a chart of an ticker, you lose the highlight on the report. Can you keep the row highlighted so you don't lost track of what you just viewed when viewing the chart and going back to the report?

I know these are very minor, but I just want you to know how "we" use your program, and what can be done to improve it.

Love all the recent changes you've made. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks,
Tony

Sacha

Hi Tony,
Everything is well now. Thank you.
I am aware about some of these issues and some are new. I will fix them soon and let you know.

Regards,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Tony

Thanks Sacha. No worries.
These small things don't stop from using your product daily. You have done excellent work improving it.
Again thanks for your hard work.

Tony

Sacha

I have fixed all these "minor" issues and updated the installer.
Please download and install the latest.

I have said it earlier and I repeat. I really appreciate a lot for all your efforts in reporting the issues or improvement suggestions you make.
Please keep this streak.

Regards,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends