Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Data From CSV File

Started by Ronaldo, October 25, 2019, 01:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronaldo

Hi, I Have exported from MT5 a csv file that contais an index intraday data I want to do some backtest, I couldn't find this index I want in Yahoo and Alpha Vintage data. That file contains Date, Open, High, Low, Close, Tick and Volume. Is it possible to import this data to Stockalyse to do backtest?

Thanks.

Sacha

As of now it is not possible to import ascii data. But I can add this feature. Just that I need to do in a way to cater for all possible scenario. Can you please send me this file? May be you can send me as personal message. I will take a look and decide what I can do for it.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Ronaldo

All right. This would be interesting if it could be possible in the future.
The link Below refers to the csv file I exported from MT5. I've published it in the web from Google Sheets. It's a M15 intraday data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSnFVts9WHeGDsN6aG-kr8A2d92BxOnyOgGuE75oCjHGowAsNHtSxKE2CtV7xAmlYFCojA0kS7QmkiU/pub?output=csv

Thanks agains

Sacha

Hi,
Stockalyze with new update is now beta. You can download beta version from here. Followings are the new entrants into Stockalyze:

• Many new time frames (i.e. chart periodicity): 10 minutes, 2 hr, 3 hr, and 4 hr chart periods are now possible.
  • ASCII data import: Now import ASCII data in CSV format and use that in Stockalyze.
  • Metastock data import: While Stockalyze supported Metastock data earlier too but now it is more streamlined as another data source. With this update you can use all data sources like Yahoo, Tiingo, Alphavantage, ASCII data source, and metastock data sources simultaneously.
  • Many bug fixes and improvements: Many issues reported by users and found internally have been resolved and fixed and some improvements have also been made.

Documentation of above features are still in the making but I hope it is easily discoverable and can be used.

It will be great if you can provide your feedback as the new additions contain your requested feature/improvements too.

Happy Stockalyzing.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends