Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Chart And Technical screener

Started by Bharat, October 31, 2019, 06:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharat

Hello,

Bharat from India. Need below mentioned clarity
1) Where do I get Intra Day chart?
2) Can we create Watchlist along with Technical Indicator i.e. Technical Screener?
3) For Perpetual Paid version why only minimum for 3 years and for other it is "Always"
4) Most important how do I validate Indicator values i.e. RSI, CCI etc is correct as per standard formula.
5) Is it possible to upload index wise or sector wise like Nifty 50 at one Go..

Sacha

Hi Bharat,
Below are my answers:
Quote1) Where do I get Intra Day chart?
You can install Stockalyze and create intraday chart even in Lite version. The first tool on main Window if for intraday chart. Please give it a try.

Quote2) Can we create Watchlist along with Technical Indicator i.e. Technical Screener?
Yes, you can. Again, Stockalyze in Lite mode is fully functional and you can try it for free. Please test stock screener feature and see if it is what you want. You can make feature request if there is something more you want.

Quote3) For Perpetual Paid version why only minimum for 3 years and for other it is "Always"
It's a very good question. Please allow me to answer. The same Stockalyze can run in ProMode as well as LiteMode depending on if valid license is found. Perpetual license is forever in ProMode but we cannot give free updates forever especially if there are features with large implementation cost. So, for perpetual we guarantee you will get minimum 3 years of updates. But you can keep using Stockalyze in ProMode forever. For other licenses Stockalyze can be updated freely forever but the ProMode license itself is short lived and after that Stockalyze will run in LiteMode. LiteMode Stockalyze is free and can get updated freely.

Quote4) Most important how do I validate Indicator values i.e. RSI, CCI etc is correct as per standard formula.
In Stockalyze chart you can see the values of all indicators. If you have some other calculation you can compare some random values and see if they match.

Quote5) Is it possible to upload index wise or sector wise like Nifty 50 at one Go..
I am sorry I didn't get this question. What do you mean by upload?

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Regards,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends