Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

STOCK SCAN / STOCK SCREENER

Started by Bharat, November 09, 2019, 03:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharat

HI,

Please help in explaining the following
1) How to use date From & To in SCAN  STOCKs / STOCK SCREENER & how to interpret it? Stocks filtered using Manage Trading System as on what date?
2) Also how to use in codition X=    Y=    
3) I have sent you Kajaria cyramic for which Indicator values were not matching as per my erlier mail. I am not trying to find fault but I am aslo doing technical analysis and I have the abolutely right indicator values which always match with NSE India

Request to help in the matter.

Sacha

Quote1) How to use date From & To in SCAN  STOCKs / STOCK SCREENER & how to interpret it? Stocks filtered using Manage Trading System as on what date?
From and To are there to specify the duration you want to scan for signals. For example you may want to evaluate all signals that occurred in last 3 days. In that case From will the date of 3 days before and To will be today's date.

Quote2) Also how to use in codition X=    Y=
Thank you for this question. Suppose, as an example, in a Trading System definition you want a condition that Closing price of 5 days ago should be greater than Closing price of yesterday. In that case you will select X=5 and Y=1 while both the dropdowns will have Close selected. Like in attached condition.png (please have a look). And you can chose any data-series and not only Close, it can be value of an indicator too.

Quote3) I have sent you Kajaria cyramic for which Indicator values were not matching as per my erlier mail. I am not trying to find fault but I am aslo doing technical analysis and I have the abolutely right indicator values which always match with NSE India
Please try to find faults, it will help me improve Stockalyze which will help many users. But please give me specific details like which stock, date, periodicity, indicator and their values. I will certainly look into it.

Thanks for your questions and please feel free to ask for any more help you may need.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends