Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

How to place condition / watchlist with indicator / NSE large cap/ Mid cap /Small Cap & secor wise & all indicators

Started by Bharat, November 09, 2019, 05:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharat

Hi,

1)How to place condition for CC cross up during any time between  last 10days and 1 days before current date or current date.
2) Can I make watch list as mentioned below where it indicator value too and how?
Symbole, Script Name,  Current Price,  % Inc/dec, Volume ratio, Rsi, Macd, CCI, Adx/+DI-DI, F Index

3) Currently I get all NSE stock along with this also it can be split and put it like NSE50, NSE Midcap, NSEsmall cap, NSE IT, NSE Banking etc.....

4) Also requesting you to keep all Indicator available in chart.

Please help and support

Regards
Bharat Desai

Regards
Bharat Desai

Sacha

Quote1)How to place condition for CC cross up during any time between  last 10days and 1 days before current date or current date
I didn't get your question. I think may be you are asking how to specify a condition that uses cross over of indicator during last 10 days. If that is so then please have a look at ADOSC Trading System definition. I will suggest to double click on each conditions and see how they are defined. I am sure it will be helpful in knowing how to do what you are looking for. I have attache adosc.png for reference.

Quote2) Can I make watch list as mentioned below where it indicator value too and how?
Symbole, Script Name,  Current Price,  % Inc/dec, Volume ratio, Rsi, Macd, CCI, Adx/+DI-DI, F Index
No, but you can have alert setup that will give you notifications when any condition is met. Let me know if that is what you wanted.

Please elaborate on other 2 questions. I didn't get them.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends