Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Replace te crosshairs & fist with pointer?

Started by N., December 13, 2019, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N.

Is there any way of replacing the crosshairs and fist with a just a pointer?

Thanks in advance,

Norm

Sacha

Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

N.

In the Stockalyze help files it indicates that if one hovers one's pointer over an indicator marker, text will pop up and state the marker's name.  This aspect seems to work hapazardly. I thought this may be due to a combination of imprecise pointing consequent upon my aged eyes and the large fist at the conjunctzion of the crosshairs. 

Sacha

Tooltips are now only shown for candlestick patterns. For other indicator the values are shown on chart itself (top-left corner of each zone).
And I have now made tooltip stay a bit longer (about 5 seconds), you can give it a try by installing beta build. I hope it should work for you. Please let me know if it still needs improvements. :)
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

N.

I am much obliged for your prompt replies - thank you.  I think I may have solved the problem and if so please accept my apologies if I burdened you with any unnecessary work.

By experiment I discovered that if one has the title of a security visible on a chart (the gold letters on the black background border at the top of the chart*) then hovering the xhair fist over a candlestick signal marker will produce a label with a description of the signal.

However, if one scrolls the chart up so that the title bar* is not visible, then hovering over a candle signal marker wil not display a description label.   

Again, please accept my thanks and my apologies.

Norm

Sacha

Thanks for you kind words. I am here for help, listen to Stockalyze users and improve Stockalyze on continuous basis.  :)
And you did report a defect that tooltip doesn't work properly when chart is scrolled. I have now fixed it and it works as expected.
Please try our latest update.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends