Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Data is not updating

Started by Porus, January 20, 2020, 10:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porus

Sacha

Which stock? Have you checked if Yahoo has updated data? Stockalyze just fetches the updated quotes from data provider and most likely it is not updated there. Please check and let me know.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

KP

I have the similar problem. I checked Yahoo data. There it is update. But stockalyze is not fetching data. The problem appears to be with only some stocks and not all stocks. I've attached screenshots of one such stock

Sacha

Thanks for this screenshot.
I have seen this before but the downloaded data doesn't contain new update. Can you please click on that Download button and see if the downloaded files also contain the latest data?

Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Mauricio

Hi Sacha, I´m having the same problem. It has happened during some days each previous week. I´m using Yahoo for brazilian stocks. Today, July 14th, my charts are stuck at July 10th. Checked for AZUL4.SA last quote and downloaded the Yahoo file from Yahoo finance. It is updated there with closing values for July 14th (file annexed). The table on Stockalyze quote editor shows last value of July 10th.
It is the same for all stocks I have in the portfolio and watchlists.
My sw build version is Jan 22, 2020 and it says it is the last one.

Keith

I am having the same problem. Yahoo site is updated but my chart of TQQQ is not. It updated on 4/22/22 but will not on 4/25/22

Sacha

Thanks for reporting this. There is a history of this problem as some more have reported it. I could never see this problem myself but now I will dig deeper and resolve this.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Sacha

Hi Keith,
For EoD you must refresh the chart to update the price history. Please confirm that you see price history not getting updated even after you select Chart->Refresh menu-item.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Keith

Thanks for your prompt response. PROBLEM SOLVED. Love the program and you support.
Thanks again
Keith

Sacha

Phew. I am glad your issue is resolved.  :)
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends