Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

DATA PROVIDER FOR INTRADAY

Started by Dr, May 13, 2020, 01:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr

I WANTED TO try intraday for a trial basis and selected Alphavantage as a data provider for which I had the authorization key. But it did not work. I could not get the data (loaded).
Please include twelvedata.com/ as a data provider.

The number of indicators provided by you are limited. After trying a trial, I wanted to buy the package.

Sacha

QuoteI WANTED TO try intraday for a trial basis and selected Alphavantage as a data provider for which I had the authorization key. But it did not work. I could not get the data (loaded).
Which exact stock did you try. I will try myself and see what exactly is the problem.

QuotePlease include twelvedata.com/ as a data provider.
Thanks for this suggestion. More data provider is better. Will consider to add this one soon.

QuoteThe number of indicators provided by you are limited. After trying a trial, I wanted to buy the package.
Which indicators you missed?
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Dr

I tried several Indian scrips viz: ACC, INFY, GLENMARK etc. Data could not ne pulled into your application in Intraday as well as EOD. I wished to send you vido screen recording. But I did not have your email address. I would like to receive email notification when you reply this post. Lest I may not be able to converse. Best would be you should give me your email address.

>:( >:(

Sacha

Are you sure you had supplied correct API key?
You can check it again and try setting up API key again.

Also, with every reply here you must be getting email notification. Please let me know if that is not the case.
And don't worry this will be solved. I can work on your computer remotely and ensure that it starts working on your computer.

If setting up API key again doesn't help then please let me know, we will use Google Remote Desktop to solve your problem.

Regards,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends