Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Live Data

Started by dushyant, May 11, 2020, 04:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dushyant

Hi,
First let me compliment on simple to use at the same time extremely powerful software.
Some questions before I pay for software:
1. Can I import LIVE data? In India, we have trade terminals like NEST, NOW, ODIN, Pi which allow you to export LIVE data (50 symbols) in Excel which is auto-updating as long as termianl is connected. Can I get tick/1 minute/3 min / 5 min LIVE chart in Stockalyze?
2. Can I run sscreener on LIVE data (in watchlist or chart) for eg 3 min trading system scan to get intraday BUY/SELL alerts?
3. Can you enable sound for alerts?
4. Some really polular indicators are missing like 'Supertrend' indicator?

Sacha

Hi Dushyant,
Sorry for too much delay in responding. I wasn't well and now I am catching up with old messages. I hope you will understand.

QuoteFirst let me compliment on simple to use at the same time extremely powerful software.
Thanks, it encourages us immensely.

Quote1. Can I import LIVE data? In India, we have trade terminals like NEST, NOW, ODIN, Pi which allow you to export LIVE data (50 symbols) in Excel which is auto-updating as long as termianl is connected. Can I get tick/1 minute/3 min / 5 min LIVE chart in Stockalyze?
If you can save those data in CSV, TXT, or any other ASCII file or Metastock file format then Stockalyze can use them seamlessly.
Stockalyze has support for importing ASCII data as well as Metastock data. And they can be used for intraday too. So, if you can create ASCII file or Metastock file that can be updated when there is new data then you will have Stockalyze using your live feed.
Quote3. Can you enable sound for alerts?
Nice suggestion. Will consider it.
Quote4. Some really polular indicators are missing like 'Supertrend' indicator?
I have got this request from other users as well. Will try adding them.

Please let me know if you have any more queries.
Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

dushyant

Hi,

I have already purchased Stockalyze.

1. General query on LIVE data--
Live Excel/CSV set-up
- 1 excel/csv with all realtime data in 1 tab with header row (this sheet is from trading terminal)
- 50 symbols with Last, Open, High, Low, Previous Close, Volume and Last update date/time.
- Sheet is virtually auto-updating with tick data

I am assuming I wont be able to bring that data in Stockalyze as it needs 1 file per Symbol and price data in rows in time slices. Is that correct or there is some way to transform and capture that data in Stockalyze.

2. For Super trend can you list steps or make a quick video as I am assuming new software release will take its own time. I tried d
3. Can you consider adding VWAP indicator in your next release?
4. Can you add twelvedata API in next release?

Thank you

Sacha

QuoteI am assuming I wont be able to bring that data in Stockalyze as it needs 1 file per Symbol and price data in rows in time slices. Is that correct or there is some way to transform and capture that data in Stockalyze.

You are right, you need to have 1 file per symbol. You can convert your data into the format Stockalyze needs and then it will be all good.

QuoteFor Super trend can you list steps or make a quick video as I am assuming new software release will take its own time. I tried d
I will do that. In the meantime you can take a look at simple composite indicator. But yes for more complex indicator you probably will need more info. I will try to ass a video soon.

Quote3. Can you consider adding VWAP indicator in your next release?
4. Can you add twelvedata API in next release?
Yes, sure.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Sacha

As you had requested, I have added few new indicators to Stockalyze:

• ST       : Supertrend Indicator
  • RVI      : Relative Vigor Index
  • CE       : Chandelier Exit
  • VWAP     : Volume Weighted Average Price
  • MVWAP    : Moving Volume Weighted Average Price

Can you please download beta version and give it a try?

Regards,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends