Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

monday will not update TQQQ

Started by Keith, May 10, 2022, 06:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

this is the 3rd monday in a row that TQQQ will not update. Tues morning it worked just fine. It uploads raw data with no indicators.  I then click refresh and nothing happens. On tuesday, today, it uploaded the data including today. ( I have a trmplet I apply when usng the data.) I do not savr the chart.
On mondays I can open any other stock that was not used by me before on friday and it opens correctly. (I use yahoo)
Last week I completely uninstalled the progran and reinstalled it later in the day.
i still did not work on monday, for TQQQ.
I would br glad to provide any assistace I can, please  let me know.

Sacha

This sounds strange but not to worry, we can find the problem together. How about you show me the problem when it happens? We can use Google Remote Desktop to collaborate together and you show me the problem and I will investigate on your computer itself. If you agree then please install Google Remote Desktop and let me know the exact date and time when you can show me the problem. Let me know if it is possible.

Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Sacha

Hi Keith,
I was able to see this problem on my own. It was happening in one particular situation and I guess you had seen the exact same issue. I have now fixed it.
When I saw the problem myself I remembered it was something you had reported long back and so I am informing you about the fix.

Please use the latest Stockalyze.

Thanks and happy Stockalyzing,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends