Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Chart Templates

Started by Tony, February 27, 2023, 09:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Hi Sacha. I hope your are well.

I don't know how "Apply Templates" is intended to work. But, I would think that if I want to apply a certain "designed" template, you would only see the indicators defined in THAT template.

That's not the case in my attempts and creating multiple chart templates. There are times when I want to see MACD and RSI and other times I'm looking for AROON, RSI and STOCH. I have two different templates designed for them.

When I apply the wanted template, the newly selected template appends itself to the current template, thus I end up with multiple indicators of the same. (i.e. two RSI indicators, if both templates have them)

So I currently have to Remove all indicators and then apply the template.

Could you either let me chose whether I want to append, or simply remove all indicators and apply the template when I select "Apply Templates".

Thanks for your hard work,
Tony

Sacha

Hi Tony,
Sorry for replying late. I have made the changes as you suggested. It was a nice suggestion, so I just went ahead and implemented it. Please update your Stockalyze and let me know your feedback.
One thing I would like to add is 'Don't ask me again' checkbox. But may be I will add that later.

Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Tony

You are truly amazing. How quick you can find solutions to our issues. Absolutely amazing.
This is exactly what I wished for. Works like a charm.
The "Don't Ask Again" feature is a nice touch, but I'm happy with what you have developed.

Thanks.

Again, Truly Amazing.

Tony