Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Stockalyse doesn't like me anymore

Started by N., July 21, 2023, 03:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N.

I bought a lifetime license transaction number 2COXXXXXXXX and I have it installed on my desktop computer.  But every so often it goes wrong and I have to re-install it,  Today July 5, 2032 was such an instance.  When I went to run it I was invited to update it and I did.  However, when after updating I tried to run it it froze.  Re-booted, tried a second time and it froze again.   So I deleted it and re-installed the original version and this time got a message saying I was on my 4th installation and could have just 1 (one) more installation only.   And now my API tab doesn't work.  What's going on?

Thanks in advance,

N.D. Fay.

Sacha

Sorry to know that you are having trouble and also for my late response. There are reasons I am not able to spend enough time on Stockalyze. Please don't worry about number of license. I have already increased it to 10.

Now, comping back to your problem, I didn't get what does "my API tab doesn't work" mean? Can you please elaborate it more? Rest assured that your problem will be resolved. Please let me know what exactly is the problem.
Sorry again for my late response. :)
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends