Sorry for the late reply. Below are my responses to your query:
I have tested and It is perfectly working.
It does not not import duplicated files anymore and the exit of the trades in % are there.
Great to know it is working perfectly.
- I believe that you are still thinking at how or when you are going to implement the functionalities that I told you about day trading. Am I right?
I actually have made up my mind to add these supports along with other features to make it more usable by day traders. I have been setting up the ground by making other changes that will be helpful in implementing these features. I hope you will hear soon from me that these features are making their entry into Stockalyze.
- Do you have de VWAP indicator in stockalyze? I could not find It.
Stockalyze doesn't have VWAP indicator but do you know you can create it on your own in Stockalyze?
I have been planning to create a demo video for this feature. I will let you know how to.
- Buy or sell If the second candle of the day goes up or down the High or Low of the previous candle (the first of the day).
Yes, it is possible. You can try it in Lite Mode also, just that you will not be able to save the Trading Systems.
- Loss: One tick higher or lower of the first bar.
I don't think I have understood it correctly. But most probably it is not there in Stockalyze. The improvements I am planning will have more elaborate stop loss settings and so probably this case will be handled too.
- If the loss is hit the trade will be executed again in the opposite direction.
Stockalyze as of now doesn't do backtesting of short positions. This is another improvement in pipeline. Stay tuned you will hear soon about these features making their way into Stockalyze.
I hope I have answered you satisfactorily. Please let me know if you have any more questions.