Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Wrong Price Label on chart Heikin Ashi Candle P

Started by Bharat, February 15, 2020, 08:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bharat

Heiking Ashi Price from Yahoo for Jindal Saw Ltd closing price as per Heikin Ashi candle is Rs,85.31 while on the left hand side of the chart price is showing of Normal Candle i.e. Rs.88.5.

Correct Fast  K% stochastic is 28.03 & Slow k% stochastic 16.04 for Heikin Ashi candle price but it is showing 48.5148 for both Fast & Slow in stcokalyse.

If u use other Data source insted of Yahoo then wrong Heikin Ashi Candle price is showing.

Please look into this. Also atleast please respond to the query. Once the payment is made there is no support and response to my earlier mails about super trend indicators and other subject.. Please help and expedite the matter.

Sacha

QuoteHeiking Ashi Price from Yahoo for Jindal Saw Ltd closing price as per Heikin Ashi candle is Rs,85.31 while on the left hand side of the chart price is showing of Normal Candle i.e. Rs.88.5.
The legend box in main zone always shows the value of original price data. If you want to see the value of Heiken Ashi then add Heiken Ashi indicator, yes there is also an indicator with that name in Stockalyze. See the attached image.

QuoteCorrect Fast  K% stochastic is 28.03 & Slow k% stochastic 16.04 for Heikin Ashi candle price but it is showing 48.5148 for both Fast & Slow in stcokalyse.
Stockalyze, as of now, uses original price data to compute Stochastic indicator. And it doesn't matter if Heiken Ashi candle is being used.

QuoteIf u use other Data source insted of Yahoo then wrong Heikin Ashi Candle price is showing.
Please elaborate. I tried to see this with ASCII data and couldn't find any issue.

QuotePlease look into this. Also atleast please respond to the query. Once the payment is made there is no support and response to my earlier mails about super trend indicators and other subject.. Please help and expedite the matter.

All previous queries have been responded to on this forum. We don't care if the query is from Pro user or Lite user. We don't even know if the user had made a payment. And one thing I must tell you, after reading this line I guessed this query must be from a user named Bharat, because you have used such language before. I think my ability to guess the name of user based on not-so-good-language is probably not good. I hope you will understand.

Please feel free to ask if you have any question.
Thanks.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends