Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Stock prices

Started by Dwayne, November 08, 2017, 01:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwayne

Just wondering why stock prices are not correct. Example OGC on the TSX today is 3.54 on your quote 1720.00 or something like that. It seems that this is the same for other stocks I was trying to add to a watchlist.

Sacha

I just plotted chart of OGC and it is working fine. Please see the attached image.
Can you please post the image what you are getting, it will help me understand the problem.
If that won't work I can work on your machine to resolve it. Be assured that your problem will be resolved for sure.

Regards,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Dwayne

Sacha

Thanks for reporting. You are using Yahoo symbols and I was using Google one. I noticed symbols in Yahoo has changed for Canada stocks. We are in the process of renaming the Canada symbols and we will release a hot-fix update soon.
Please stay tuned.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Sacha

Please download the latest installer from www.stockalyze.com and run it. You don't need to uninstall Stockalyze.
But, before you do that you will need to cleanup a little bit:
1. Make sure Stockalyze is not running.
2. Go to "%localappdata%\Lunetek\Stockalyze\data" and delete the only .lyzdb file present there.
3. Go to "%appdata%\Lunetek\Stockalyze\yahoo_data_download\yahoo_index" and delete all files.

For steps 2 and 3 just type the address in Run window and click OK. Please see the attached image.

Sorry for these details but to solve it quickly this was the only option.

Please let me know if you face any problem.

Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Dwayne

Seems to have fixed it. Thanks

Sacha

I am glad it worked. Please don't hesitate to report any problem you face.
We will be happy to assist.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends