Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Volume

Started by jeni, November 09, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeni

You probably already know this and i don't think its your problem, but when i use Yahoo and not Google, the volume doesn't show correctly.  

Sacha

It is our problem when Stockalyze shows different data than what is shown in finance.yahoo.com for same stock.
Please confirm if that is the case otherwise we will fix it.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

jeni

yes.. for example american airlines in yahoo with your program shows a volume of 51 but using google it shows 3557847... all the symbols in yahoo with stockalyze are showing really low volume.. all 2 digit.. like 6, 10, 42.. 

Sacha

There was indeed a problem. May be yahoo changed it's data format recently.
It is now fixed. Please download latest installer and run it.

Thanks for reporting and patience,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

jeni

I just tried it now by first closing the program.  then opened it, then opened aal stock chart.. yahoo sohws 46 and google shows 2431829 for volume... then i ran some scans and clicked a few stocks from there and same thing.. small 2 digit volume if i use yahoo.... maybe there is something i need to do on this end?

Sacha

Did you download the latest installer?
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

jeni

Hi Sacha.  No i didn't... I didn't realize i needed to ... thank you for the heads up on that.  I did download it after i read your post and you are 100% correct.  Its working fine now..  thanks for your quick reply & your help with this... much appreciated.