Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Indicator Graphics

Started by Charlie, May 22, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie

By default, the Force Index indicator plots as an area chart. (Sacha calls it 'mountain' and 'inverted mountain'). Most other separate panel indicators (CCI, Wm% etc) plot as line charts. But it's possible to add the 'mountains' feature to them. So cool! and that's one of the things I like about STOCKALZYE. If you take the time to dig into the program, you'll discover how much it is really capable of doing.

Sacha

Yes it's true that Stockalyze has good deal of support for indicator graphics customization. I do feel we need more enhanced help documents and demo videos.
BTW, I hope you might also have discovered that you can create indicator of indicator. And that too by drag and drop. If you haven't then please give it a try. :)
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Charlie

Sacha,

Me again. That 'drop-n-drag' thingie really does work. Much thanks for pointing out how to do it.

Just now, I plotted an oscillator (which generally plots as a single, wiggly line) and dragged a moving average onto it. NOW, da, dah, I've got an oscillator that generates crisp, Buy/Sell signals rather than just eye-ball guesses. So cool.

Charlie

Sacha

Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends