Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

New Stockalyze has arrived

Started by Sacha, May 31, 2018, 12:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacha

We are happy to announce that new version of Stockalyze is now out of the door.
New Stockalyze is version free, meaning that we are now moving to continuous release and subscription mode only.
Some new enhancements and features have been added, for details please have a look at Release Notes.

Happy Stockalyzing, :)
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Jacques

Hi,
Since the new version (subscription mode only) my version of Stockalyze 2014 that I have paid for a Perpetual license is working only in Lite Mode.
I have tried to re-install and register it again but without success. It says that I have a problem with the registration!

I would like lto keep my old version of Stockalyze 2014 in perpetual mode as it was before. I don't need the new features in the new version.

Please help to restablish my old version.

Regards,

Jacques Blouin

Sacha

Sorry for late reply. I wasn't expecting response on this board.

Did you try downloading latest installer? Please try it and let me know if you still face problem.

Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Bruce

Hi,

I am having the same problem as Sacha.  I can only access Litemode.

I have tried downloading and installing the latest version, but when I enter my existing email ID and Transaction code for the Perpetual Licence it says there is a problem with my registration.

What are my options?

Jacques

Hi Sacha,

after downloading the  older version, everything is back to normal. My Version of stockalyze 2014 is now working in full mode.

Regards,

Jacques

Bruce

Hi Sacha

Same with myself.  Uninstalled 2014 and re-installed it.  Working fine again.

Sacha

I am glad it worked.

Thanks,
Sacha
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends