Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Specific Chart for Specific Trading Systems

Started by Fernando, October 30, 2019, 08:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernando

Is there any way to have the specifit chart template for each specific Trade Systems? I would like to have it automatically selected when we set the Trade System.

Sacha

I had been planning to add all indicators involved in Trading System definition when you open a chart from result of backtesting. Is it something for which you have asked or there is some other requirement. Please let me know. I can implement it after I am done implementing some other feature like ascii data import and such.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Fernando

Exactly you have mentioned that I was demanding.  Do you have idea how long it will be taking?

Sacha

As far as implementing just this feature, it won't take much time. But as of now I am busy implementing something else (ascii and metastock data import, intraday P&F chart, backtesting for short-positions, and etc.) and that will take few more days. But anyways I don't think you will have to wait much. Please stay tuned and have little patience, it will be done.  :)
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends

Sacha

Hi Fernando,
In latest update this feature is now added.
Now, when you create chart from backtest, or scanner reports you get chart with indicators used in Trading System definition.
You can give it a try and let me know how it goes.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends