Please review Stockalyze: https://g.page/r/CYw4g9KFTD6FEAI/review.

Point and figure chart

Started by Kshitij, May 12, 2020, 07:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kshitij

hello,

Can you please tell me what does

Capital letters (A,B,C) and numbers 1 to 9 mentioned in between the point and figure chart mean?

also what does the price change factor in configuration menu mean , (like what's the point of using price change factor when I have given the minimum absolute box size and minimum box reversal)?

looking forward for your answer!
Thank you

Sacha

QuoteCan you please tell me what does

Capital letters (A,B,C) and numbers 1 to 9 mentioned in between the point and figure chart mean?

They are the months on which that particular figure appeared. It is a way to have time information in P&F chart which is otherwise missing. Letters A, B, C are for 10th, 11th, and 12th months correspondingly.

Quotealso what does the price change factor in configuration menu mean , (like what's the point of using price change factor when I have given the minimum absolute box size and minimum box reversal)?

In short you mostly don't need it. You can always leave it as 0.00. But if you want the box size to be of some nice number then you can change this value. Try using 1 for it, you will also need to use 1 (or any other positive integer) for minimum box size too. You will see that box sizes are just integers.

I hope I have answered your queries. Please feel free to let me know if you need any more clarification.
Stockalyze Support
Let's be friends